Friday, March 11, 2016

Letter to the Governor

Dear Governor Bentley,

I know you might not see this because you are a very busy and hardworking man but I might have a suggestion dealing with Jefferson and for his death role case.  My name is Mary Ann Tucker. I am a Registered Nurse. I am 23 years old, married to Lorenzo Tucker.  We have one child together. I attended the University of South Alabama where I earned my master degree in nursing. I was born in Mobile, Alabama and attended Ben. C. Rain High School.

I met Jefferson in a store one day I came back on break from college. Jefferson ask do I  need help.  Jefferson helped me find what I needed it. Jefferson went to school with me when we was younger. We did not notice it until he call my nickname out. He was my best friend then we just stop talking when I went to college.

Three years later, I saw the news. Jefferson was being convicted of a triple homicide. I saw the verdict was  guilty and he was put on death role. I think Jefferson should not be killed. I know Jefferson, he would never kill anyone because he is a people person. He love been around people. Jefferson might was in the wrong place at the wrong time. In my opinion I do not like the death penalty because they might not have enough evidence. Jefferson have a good personality and I know for a fact he would not dare kill anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment